Playtime Starter Class Book
The book contains:
+ Stickers (two pages)
+ Mini flashcards (six pages of smaller versions of the flashcards)
+ Pop-outs (six pages)
This great new series focuses on the real-life pre-school environment, a familiar setting for little ones to start learning English through other subjects. Monkey (the puppet) starts every lesson in a fun way and the children's enthusiasm for English builds from the beginning.
Through easy-to-follow classroom routines for each lesson, children also learn to develop good habits and good behaviour. Playtime's lively stories present natural language in familiar contexts - using integrated DVD as well.
1. The Playtime Class Book appeals to all styles of learning, embodied in the four playful, child characters - Rocket, Twig, Star and Melody.
2. The teacher is provided with the widest variety of flexible components in a pre school course, including DVDs
3. Children are introduced to each story by a friendly monkey puppet who guides their repeated contact with the language through memorable songs, story songs, digital classroom resources and craft-based activities.
4. The cross-curricular approach helps learners explore their first experience of English through other subjects and see English in a real-life British context through photographs and DVD
5. Parents and learners are supported by a website with additional practice and content - building on a child's learning in school at home
Giá sản phẩm trên Tiki đã bao gồm thuế VAT. Tuy nhiên tuỳ vào từng loại sản phẩm hoặc phương thức, địa chỉ giao hàng mà có thể phát sinh thêm chi phí khác như phí vận chuyển, phụ phí hàng cồng kềnh.
|Công ty phát hành||Oxford University Press|
|Tác giả||Claire Selby|
|Kích thước||21.8 x 27.2 cm|
|Nhà xuất bản||Oxford University Press|