The incredible story of the man behind TOMS Shoes and One for One, the revolutionary business model that marries fun, profit, and social good
"A creative and open-hearted business model for our times."--The Wall Street Journal
Why this book is for you:
- You're ready to make a difference in the world--through your own start-up business, a nonprofit organization, or a new project that you create within your current job.
- You want to love your work, work for what you love, and have a positive impact on the world--all at the same time.
- You're inspired by charity: water, method, and FEED Projects and want to learn how these organizations got their start.
- You're curious about how someone who never made a pair of shoes, attended fashion school, or worked in retail created one of the fastest-growing footwear companies in the world by giving shoes away.
- You're looking for a new model of success to share with your children, students, co-workers, and members of your community.
You're ready to start something that matters.
With every book you purchase, a new book will be provided to a child in need. One for One.(TM)
Giá sản phẩm trên Tiki đã bao gồm thuế VAT. Tuy nhiên tuỳ vào từng loại sản phẩm hoặc phương thức, địa chỉ giao hàng mà có thể phát sinh thêm chi phí khác như phí vận chuyển, phụ phí hàng cồng kềnh.
|Công ty phát hành||PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE LLC|
|Nhà xuất bản||Spiegel & Grau|
|Ngày xuất bản||05-2012|
|Kích thước||13.2 x 1.8 x 20.6 cm|